Financial Management Center: Investment Snapshot for Members
The CFS Financial Management Center (FMC) is a member-facing, investment assessment and referral tool accessible via your credit union's website. When the member clicks on the FMC link, he or she will be given a short series of questions used to generate a high level financial "snapshot" of where they stand in relation to the achievement of various investment objectives-Retirement, College Savings, Inheritance, Changing Jobs, IRA Options and, for the new investor, Start Investing.
CFS credit union partners use the FMC as a tool to educate members and generate qualified sales leads for advisors. Online visitors who engage the self-evaluation tool request investment advisor follow-up calls and appointments at double the rate of more traditional direct mail campaigns.
Click here to view an example FMC page.
The FMC provides members with a macro-level view of their current financial picture as it relates to longer term investment goals. Members can also use the various "what if" tools on the FMC to better understand what tactics they can use to set more realistic goals or improve their chances of success in pursuing them.
As more members conduct their day to day banking business (bill paying, account application, loan application, etc.) online, fewer have the opportunity to meet your investment services and staff members in credit union branches. We designed the FMC to help "engage" online clients and motivate them to take the next step in the form of a meeting with your investment representatives.
Since CFS introduced the Financial Management Center, we have received positive feedback from all institutions that have integrated it into their offerings. Online visitors who engage the self-evaluation tool request investment advisor follow-up calls and appointments at double the rate of more traditional direct mail campaigns.
Generate Qualified Investment Referrals
Once engaged and motivated to take the next steps, the member will be further introduced to your investment services offering and the financial advisors within your program. Once ready, the member can request a meeting with a advisor or ask to be contacted at a later date, all online.
Additional Features of FMC
- Interactive "What If" capability - member may change the survey input from the recommendation page of the Website in order to get feedback "on the fly"
- Secure email delivery of member referral information to investment program staff
- Tracking capabilities - quantify the source and revenue value of FMC referrals
- Customization opportunities
- Schedule an appointment with an advisor
- Return the member to the credit union website to access additional educational tools
- Direct access to the eVision online, self-directed investment platform
- Cross sell opportunities within your credit union - student loans, automobile loans, other insurance, mortgage loans
For more information on the Financial Management Center, contact us.